Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Soooo Tired of Being Prego!!!

Ok, so how do you know that our Lord must be a man? Because no woman would ever make her creation of her own liking be pregnant for nine months!!! This is how we know God has a sense of humor! 


Dear Lord,


Thank you so much for this miracle growing with in me, I really am blessed! But please forgive me when I say that pregnancy SUCKS!  and I really am just fed up. 


Love,
Stacy 


Seriously, I love my children, and I can't wait to hold my new bundle of joy, but I have NEVER enjoyed pregnancy. I do not enjoy crying when I see my pre-prego clothing, nor do I like crying for no reason at all. I do not like having my home looking like chaos because I can not stand for more that 10-20 min. without feeling like my uterus will fall to the floor. I do not enjoy getting angry with my children for just acting their age. I am tired of being tired, and I am tired of feeling useless. So I pray right now, that I want my baby to be healthy and fully developed, but to come as early as possible!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my. I hope the rest of your pregnancy is easy on you! I always enjoyed being pregnant though. Call me crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for becoming a follower of my blog via Keepin' Company Thursdays. I am now a follower of yours. Congratulations on your pregnancy. I have to admit that I'm with you. I love my kids and enjoy having them around, but I soooo did not enjoy the pregnancy part of it all.

    ReplyDelete