Monday, August 2, 2010

More Followers Monday

What's More {Followers} Monday?!

More {Followers} Monday was created by three amazing mamas as a way to find some really cool new reads and to gain new followers (and let's face it, we all love followers!).

Want in on this awesomeness? It's really easy to play along...

1) Follow  Mama B, Little BGCG, Baby Dickey , and me (Not So Perfect Mom) via Google Friend Connect

2) Grab their button and create a post with the button telling everyone about More {Followers} Monday and a little bit about yourself {Think: About Me/Intro}


3) Link up your post and find some great new blogs!!

About Me:

I am a SAHM with three children, and one on the way. I am married to the most wonderful husband ever!! (At least until I am mad at him LOL!) I am also a full time student, though I have had to take this year off for the pregnancy but hope to go back in Jan. My 5 year old daughter and I have to decided to try and homeschool kindergarten, and see how it goes from there. I love to cook, read, and digital scrapbook. I have just started blogging, and I am loving it. My life is crazy, and always changing, which will fuels my blog. So come check it out and leave your helpful comments, or just put in your 2 cents.

If you've followed and linked up and want me to follow your blog, leave a comment below so I can holla at ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment