Friday, August 27, 2010

1cm + constant contractions is not equaling baby

So we made trip #4 to the hospital last night. I have been having contractions for the past couple weeks, but they have not been amounting to anything. Well yesterday they got so bad that every time I had a contraction, it felt like the wind was being kicked out of me. I can't really say it was pain, but it was miserable. When I got to the hospital they said the contractions were 2-3 minutes apart but I have only dilated to 1cm. They wound up just sending me home. They didn't stop the contractions this time, so I guess when he comes, he comes. But today I am just so miserable. I cant breathe and the contractions won't stop!!! I hope I don't have to feel like this for the next 5 weeks!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment