Monday, March 14, 2011

Menu Monday


Photobucket
So here we go with another week of  menus to plan. So I hope this
gives you some inspiration!!!

Monday-Chicken Alfredo with Penne Pasta//garlic toast


Tuesday-Beef Stir-Fry with white rice


Wednesday-Make your own tacos with refried beans


Thursday-Molasses Coffee Marinated Porkchops (Try it with me!!!)/ grilled asparagus/corn on the cob


Friday-Grilled Cubesteak, smashed potatoes, broccoli, glazed baby carrots

Looking for more menu ideas, or just wanna share your own? Link up at Organized Junkie!


3 comments:

  1. Can I come to your house for dinner Thursday? That sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUMMY! New follower from the hop.

    http://airforcewifeandmommytwo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Monday Day!!
    Thank you very much for linking up to Happ Monday Blog Hop. My name is Naomi and I have a beauty blog called, Miso Glamorous Beauty Blog. I'm hosting a Vedette shapewear giveaway, please enter if you are interested. I happy to follow your blog and I look forward to new posts.
    Have a good day
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete