Monday, November 1, 2010

It Came!!!

My kids have been sooo excited about the coming arrival of our new dvd, and it came in the mail today!! I barely got it out of the package, with my kids jumping all over me!

Have Fun Teaching - Alphabet Songs DVD    Have Fun Teaching has videos on all letters of the alphabet. Every week, I play the video on the letters we are learning that week. My kids love them!! You can view the videos free on the website, but I can tell you, it is sooo nice to just own the dvd! My kids have been watching it off and on all day!! Now that we have the dvd, they can watch it any time, even when I'm working on the computer. So whether you are homeschooling, a teacher, or just like fun educational videos for the kiddos, this is an awesome addition!!

No comments:

Post a Comment